Please read through our FAQs for more information on our photo editing and photo compositing software.
- Are your products supported by Windows vista/7/8....?
Yes, our products are compatible with various Windows applications from XP to the latest versions.
- Is there a Mac version of Stepok software?
- How long does the trial version last?
You can use the trial version for 30 days from installing the software.
- Are there any function limits in the trial version?
The trial version has no functional limits. The trial version and paid version are the same.
- What is the relationship between Light Developer, Recomposit and Stepok RAW Importer?
While based on the same platform, the software provides different function sets. Please read here.
- How can I make it run in Photoshop?
Copy all of the .8bf files in the install folder to the plugin folder of Photoshop and restart the program. You can find the function under the the menu 'Plugins'.
- Can I use Stepok RAW Importer for commercial purposes?
Yes, but please do not bring the software into disrepute.
- Are these any time limits for the license after I purchase the software?
No, you can use the software for as long as you want after purchase.
- Can I upgrade to new versions?
Yes, with purchase you receive a 1 year free upgrade service. If there is a new version after 1 year you will be required to repurchase. Please contact us to discuss a discount for upgrading.
- How can I retrieve my licensekey if I lost it?
You can contact us with the original order reference number or registered email address to get your License Key
- Is it safe to place an order online?
All Stepok orders are processed by Avangate to provide security and peace of mind when ordering online.
Read more about us, or contact us today for more information on our products or partner opportunities.